Junior Cricket draws
The 4th, 5th and 6th Grade draws up until Christmas are now available online on the Draws / Results page. Competitions start Oct 17th.
Please note the new ground names (thanks heaps to our sponsors). There is a map showing the pitches on the draws page.
The South Canterbury Senior Draw and the Country Country Senior & Yr 9 & 10 draws are also available in the draws section. Youy may need to scroll down.
The rules are also available in the menu above under the 'About -> Rules' section.
AGM, Board & president nominations
The Mid Canterbury Cricket Assn AGM will be held on October 13th at 7pm at the Ashburton Oval Pavilion.
We are calling for nominations for Directors on the MCCA Board and President.
Nomination forms are available on the links below but it would be good for clubs not currently represented on the Board to try and fill any vacant positions. You then have an impact on your destiny. We only have about 9 meetings a year now with further possibility of less, and in the new Covid world also conduct some meetings via Zoom to lessen travel and time commitments, so not an onerous task if you are keen on working in cricket.
Nominations close Friday 25th Sept
.Board Director Nomination Form
Director Job Description
President Nomination Form
Winter/pre-season Training & school holiday programmes
Registration to attend pre-season training (Yr 7 - U17) and the School Holiday (Yr 2- 6) programmes is open.
Whether you’re new to the game, or have played for many years; to play cricket for any Club in Mid Canterbury (NZ) you are required to register online via CricHQ.
** This is a rule of New Zealand Cricket, of which Mid Canterbury Cricket is a member.
Benefits of registration:
- Life-long 24/7 access to your individual player stats and achievements
- Receive your own match reports via email
- Compare your stats with your team mates or your favourite BLACKCAPS and WHITE FERNS
- Share your results with friends and family anywhere in the world.
- Notifications of changes to training/matches/cancellations.
- Access to exclusive cricket social network.
- Get your talent recognised – coaches and selectors could be watching you!
- Sign up for relevant news – note if you do not want to receive newsletters you can disable this part.
- Below you will find a button that links to your club.
- Click your club button and a new page opens
- You will have a choice to register yourself, or your child or re-register
- If you have previously registered on CricHQ use the “Sign In” button
- If you have forgotten password use ‘forgot password’ link
- Log out at top right when completed.
Allenton Registration :: Coldstream Registration
Lauriston Registration :: Methven Registration
Technical Registration :: Ashburton College